Who Should Attend:
- District Officers (District Representative, Alternate DR, Secretary, Treasurer, Al-Anon Information Services Liaison, Alt AISL and Literature Distribution Center Chairperson)
- Information Services Chairpersons (Alateen, Archives, Group Records, Literature, Newsletter, CPC, Public Information, Institutions, Latino Public Outreach, Speakers Bureau, Telephone Answering Service, )
- Group Representatives/Information Services Representative
- Interested Members–all Al-Anon members are welcome
- SPECIAL NOTE: Panel 58 Elections will be held for District 159 and Information Service. If you would like to stand for a service position on the next panel, you must be present for the November meeting to be considered for the position. Incoming GR’s will vote on next panel service members.