Area 10 (South Florida) 32nd Annual Convention
Pursuing our Pioneers’ Path
August 19th – 21st, 2022
Bonaventure Resort & Spa, Weston, FL 33326
How Al-Anon Helps
What was life like before attending Al-Anon?
How can Al-Anon Family Groups help?
What can I expect in Al-Anon?
Is Al-Anon the right place for me?
Wondering if Al-Anon is right for you? Answer the questions below. If you answer yes to any of these questions, we encourage you to give Al-Anon a try!
1. Do you constantly seek approval and affirmation?
2. Do you fail to recognize your accomplishments?
3. Do you fear criticism?
4. Do you overextend yourself?
5. Have you had problems with your own compulsive behavior?
6. Do you have a need for perfection?
7. Are you uneasy when your life is going smoothly, continually anticipating problems?
8. Do you feel more alive in the midst of a crisis?
9. Do you still feel responsible for others, as you did for the problem drinker in your life?
10. Do you care for others easily, yet find it difficult to care for yourself?
11. Do you isolate yourself from other people?
12. Do you respond with fear to authority figures and angry people?
13. Do you feel that individuals and society in general are taking advantage of you?
14. Do you have trouble with intimate relationships?
15. Do you confuse pity with love, as you did with the problem drinker?
16. Do you attract and/or seek people who tend to be compulsive and/or abusive?